Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Frequency Tone Generator

  1. #1
    Inactive Member acre's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi folks! I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a site where I could download a free signal sweeper to test the frequency response of my new creations. I just need the results to show on my computer screen. Yes, I'm cheap and don't want to pay for one for a single pair of speakers. Thanks guys forums .....Lee

  2. #2
    Inactive Member hmole's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.electronics-lab.com/downl...016/index.html

    Visual Analyzer 8.0 Free Download, you need a mic...
    No spyware or timeout
    Enjoy!
    Harry

  3. #3
    Inactive Member acre's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Harry!

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Post

    Double post....
    Double post....
    Double post....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member acre's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, sorry about the double post. Wasn't my intention. Todd, please remove my blunder if you wish...thank you. To clarify, I posted the new topic (which wasn't so new afterall-thanks BFish) and it took forever, so I left my computer and when I came back the page said that the post had failed. I guess it got through afterall. Thanks for you patience everyone. Won't happen again.....Lee

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're welcome Lee, no harm done. Even when it seems to be operating normally, this site seems to run 10-15 minutes behind real time for some reason. Manually refreshing the page can help, but that too can result in doubling up.

    Actually, the site performs at least as good as my short term memory. It just occurred to me I gave the same answer a couple years ago, and you had successfully used TrueRTA then. Is there another concern we could perhaps explain or help with?

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Frequency Tone Generator


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    It does happen..I've had the site seemingly not respond to the click, and sit there. Then when you click, voila! Two posts.

    I didn't know if you had seen bfish's reply, he had posted a response.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    732
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by O G:
    It does happen..I've had the site seemingly not respond to the click, and sit there. Then when you click, voila! Two posts.

    I didn't know if you had seen bfish's reply, he had posted a response.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry to hijack...but O G...I miss the Old Guy name. Your new name looks like a corporate identity. forums Old Golds?

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Frequency Tone Generator


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm- well we had old guy and older guy...plus frankly OG is a lot easier if you two finger type... forums

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Frequency Tone Generator


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    acre, I have to second Ron's opinion, please don't make double posts, there is no reason, and it clutters up the board. BTW bfish answered your original post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.